CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Backyard - My Little Haven on Earth!!!

Our back porch - one of my favorite places in the world to be!!!

With two little boys in our family, we get the opportunity to spend a LOT of time outside! (I think it's just in the male DNA to want to be in the outdoors!) Lucky for me, I get to spend a great deal of my "outdoor time" in our backyard - which has become a true haven for us and our kids! I've been in fancier back yards, or those with pools and perfectly manicured landscaping, but our back yard is HOME for our family! And our boys play out there for hours on end!!! . . . and I get the privilege of watching them and playing with them - in the sandbox, in the garden, on the swingset, lunching on the back porch, watching and feeding the birds, or racing through the sprinklers! How lucky am I?!?!?
. . . just another day in the life . . .

0 comments: