CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Ryan Strikes Again!!!!

Well . . . the two year old is BAAAACCCCKKKK . . . !!! While we were getting his brother ready to leave the house, Ryan was found back in the master bathroom and what do you know - - - he had gotten into Mommy's new Estee Lauder makeup kit (yes - the one that I've gotten every Christmas Holiday since I was 15 years old - the one that I just LOVE and enjoy, the one that I hadn't even gotten to use yet, since I've been sick with pneumonia). Well - he decided that it would be fun to paint his face with the best shade of lipstick and also paint the blush compact inside - practically ruining the blush! Oh - poor little Ryan! He then proudly showed off where he had "kissed" the bedroom door with his newly applied cosmetics!

I guess we should be relieved that he just painted himself, a door and a little on the bathroom carpet - - - as opposed to his big brother painting a complete "Lipstick Mural" (with RED lipstick) on the white carpet in our entryway when he was 2!

. . . just another day in the life . . .

"Look Mommy - I kissed the door!"


The evidence on the door.

Some of the "artistic cosmetic expression" on Ryan's face!

Ryan with some of his Cosmetic "tools" - How could you get really mad at this little face?




1 comments:

Elyse said...

HELP me Henry...at least that is not as bad as the paint on the floor! Ryan is sure giving you a run for your money...hang in there and feel better :)
~Elyse~