CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jack's Preschool Christmas Party - How Cute!

I have blogged before about how much we LOVE LOVE LOVE the boys' preschool, but I - once again - got to enjoy how wonderful this experience is for one of my kids at Jack's Christmas Party on the last Friday of school before the Christmas Holidays!

I was in charge of food - delicious (according to my eldest son) homemade cupcakes, white chocolate dipped prezel sticks and juice boxes! The other Moms had the cutest crafts and one of the dads had some wonderful games for the children. We finished the party with the reading of an adorable Christmas book. Here are some highlights of the party!


My silly boy, Jack and his friend, Olivia, enjoying their prezel sticks!
Mommy and silly Jack - having fun together at the party!

Jack making a Raindeer ornament - one of the crafts for the kids!


Jack and his sweet classmates playing a musical game!



Jack and his friend, Brooklyn, listening to the cute Christmas book that one of the Moms read to the children!




2 comments:

Lorie said...

There's your beautiful red lips...who was it that asked you about that? I love red lipstick, I just can't wear it. You, however, wear it very well.

Elyse said...

Jack looks way older than FIVE! Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
~Elyse~