CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Energy of Little Boys!

After Preschool and Kindermusik class for Jack today, the boys and I had a picnic planned at their favorite local park. But . . . on the way to our car in the church parking lot, they just couldn't contain themselves! My two little buddies with energy that just puts me to shame (and I've always been a pretty energetic gal!), decided that they had to have "wild playtime" running and rolling up and down a small hill and "exploring for mysteries"! I just LOVE these two guys!

Burning off some of that energy!

Ryan having the time of his life rolling down a hill!

More joint hill rolling!

My little "Explorers"!

I'm not sure how anyone could not LOVE that little face?!?!
After about 20 minutes of this, we finally made our way to the car and spent another hour at the park! . . . And they STILL weren't tired!
. . . just another day in the life . . .

0 comments: