CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little Boy After My Own Heart!!!

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sonic!!!! And those who have known me long enough can attest that I have loved since I was a KID - - - and that's a LONG time! Well, my littlest boy, Baby Ryan, thinks that having a Sonic drink is one of the best experiences in the world. In fact, whenever it's just he and I, that's one of the first things he asks for . . . "Mommy - - we go to SONIC and get a drink together???" And really - how can I say "No" to that precious voice? From Cherry Lime slushes to the ice that cannot be matched anywhere, I'm so glad that I get to enjoy this passion with my Baby!

1 comments:

Lorie said...

So are you and Ryan going to give up Sonic for Lent? That was mean, wasn't it?