CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Blessing of Girlfriends!

Some of my sweet girlfriends at a Birthday Dinner for me and another one of us!

I am a very lucky woman! I not only have an amazing husband, precious children and a wonderful extended family - - - I have a fantastic group of girlfriends! We all met each other through our church family, but our friendships have grown and deepened over the past few years! We have laughed together, cried together, gotten really mad (not at each other) together, welcomed new babies, stood by as we have lost parents and grandparents, been there while our children have been sick or in the hospital, picked up each other's kids from school, brought dinner over after one of us had surgery or another just had a rough day, sought advice on what to do with our babies, toddlers, preschoolers, elementary school-ers, middle school-ers and (in my case) high school-ers, celebrated all the wonderful blessings that our lives have brought and worked through all the challenges that have come our way.

Life always seems to bring the unexpected - both good and bad - and I feel so very fortunate to have these women to share our lives together!

. . . just another day in the life . . .

2 comments:

Elyse said...

ALL of these ladies are blessings and I am honored to know them!
~Elyse~

Lorie said...

You nailed it sweet friend!
Love
L