CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The "Girl Ghost"!

Our little Jack - the almost 5 year old - is a riot. Last week for letter show and tell at Preschool, he brought a picture of him making a "Funny Face" for his "F" object. Since his teacher made a big deal about him using his letter twice in his object, he was determined to do it again. So - after much searching around the house, he brings me this little ghost and insisted that I put a bow on it so it would be a "Girl Ghost." You gotta give it to him - - - the little guy is quite creative. So, with great pride, I made the ghost a girl and happily sent it off to preschool this week. I just love these children!

. . . just another day in the life . . .

1 comments:

Elyse said...

What a face!

Saw your comment about when I am coming back. I should be back Thanksgiving and DEFINATLY Christmas! I am schedule to be around from Dec 17 to the second week of Jan, so yes I will be around. The SS subs usually email me and ask for me too, so there is no escaping.
~Elyse~