CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Little Monsters!


Are these little guys just so flippin' cute or what??? (I know. . . I know . . . I'm quite the biased Mommy), but I think they are just too precious for words! They were ready for Preschool this morning - after being VERY sweet and singing "Happy Birthday to Mommy" and telling me how much I'm loved, and how beautiful I am, and that I'm the best Mommy in the world! (Can't tell you how great all those kind words felt). My 15 year old daughter (not in the pictures because she was already at High School) was equally sweet and even let me have the day "off" from making her lunch! A nice treat for a tired Mom. The little boys have parties at Preschool today, a neighborhood street party and cookout this evening and then "Trick Or Treating" after that. What a fun day to be a kid!
My reward is that I have much of today to celebrate my birthday in my Pajamas - resting and trying to feel less "monster-like" from this sickness I have.
Have a Happy Halloween everyone! So far - it's shaping up to be a very blessed day!
. . . just another day in the life . . .

0 comments: