CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My funny boy!

This is my pal (and 4 1/2 year old son) Jack! This kid just cracks me up. He definitely is the one of our kids who has the magnetic and "dramaculous" personality! About this picture: Every week in Preschool, the kids have to bring an object and a picture of something that starts with a letter of the alphabet. This week is letter "F". I have decided each week to resist my urge to give suggestions, but I instead allow my little guy to pick his own things. Well, last week for letter "E" he wanted a picture of an "eyeball". Very creative - not the normal and expected "elephant", etc.! Well, this week, he wanted his picture to be of him making a "Funny Face"!
I loved it! So, here he is - and I couldn't be prouder! I just LOVE this kid!!!

. . . just another day in the life . . .

1 comments:

Elyse said...

What a sweet funny face boy!!! This made me laugh!!!
~Elyse~