CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Joe T's - - - A Spring Tradition Continues!!!

These first two pictures were taken of our son, Jack - four years ago, when he was one year old and just learned to walk. We were having a special lunch with him at Joe T. Garcia's on a beautiful Spring Day!

Our little Baby Jack-Jack with Daddy!

Oh how I loved this little baby!

Joe T. Garcia's has got to be one of the coolest places to go to lunch on a beautiful Spring day (although it's pretty nice in the Fall as well). Ever since I started staying home after we had Jack and Steve started his own business 5 years ago, we have made it a tradition to take one or both of the boys to lunch there on one of the first beautiful Spring days of each year! And this year was no exception. Jack was home for his weekly "Mom and Jack Day" - while Ryan was in Preschool and Ashley was in High School, so he was the lucky child this year!



Jack and I just LOVE the beautiful flowers that were EVERYWHERE!



This little boy has my LOVE of photography!

Enjoying a realaxing lunch!

Father and Son - just hanging out together!

I just can't spend enough time with these kids!!!

Deep conversation with a 5-year-old!

Along with the flowers, Jack LOVED the many fountains, too!

I can't wait until next year! Since Jack starts Kindergarten in the Fall, I guess little Ryan will be the lucky child who get's to accompany Mom and Dad for this extra fun (and tasty) tradition! Then, eventually - I guess it will just be me and Steve. Now that's a fun thought, too!
. . . just another day in the life . . .

0 comments: