CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sometimes Kids Just Need Some Wide Open Spaces!!!

Once again, the boys and I found ourselves at our very most favorite park, Parr Park!!! I think that this park has to be what heaven would be like for these little boys right now. Living in a metropolitan community like ours (although Grapevine DOES feel more like a small town - that just happens to be in a metropolitan community), kids don't get to live out on a big patch of land like country kids do. So . . . I love to take them to this park to play - - - and just simply RUN in the WIDE OPEN SPACE! They have the most wonderful time, and I have the most wonderful time watching them!

Ryan trying his hand on the "obstacle course"

Jack just scares me to death when he does this!
(But he LOVES it!!!)

Jack doing some more climbing! (If we lived in the country, I know this boy would LIVE climbing trees!)
. . . just another day in the life . . .

0 comments: