CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day - A Day I Really Treasure!!!

Today is Mother's Day, 2009, and I really feel like I have to be the luckiest Mom in the world to get to have a hand in raising these three beautiful gifts from God! Being a full-time Mommy and Wife has really enabled me to find my true "calling" in this life! I have had the privilege of seeing so many special firsts, getting to always be there for Ash after school as she has grown up through Middle and High School, spend countless hours playing, teaching, learning and loving these three precious human beings! I couldn't ask for a more important job - a more tiring job - or a move treasured job! "Mommy" is a word that I NEVER get tired of hearing and I am grateful beyond words for the opportunity to help shape the lives of Ashley Taylor, Thomas Jackson and Ryan Hamilton - both in the good times and in the tough times! I thank God every day for my blessings!!!

I just LOVE Ryan's "smile" he has been working on! (What a funny little guy!)



My little girl is all grown up and almost Sweet Sixteen! She has been SOOOO sweet to me all day today!


My Mom, my Daughter and Me!

My Mom with me and my sweet kiddos in Mee-Maw and Gran-Gan's backyard before a wonderful steak lunch after church! YUM!!!!

Me and my BOYS!!! Today - Jack gave me the gift of taking me out on his very first official "DATE" (to "The Meat Place" - aka La Hacienda Ranch) on a future evening of my choice. Ryan gave me the gift of spending an afternoon together at the Frontiers of Flight Museum at Love Field in Dallas. What FUN I will surely have with these little gentlemen!

This year, I made my Mom & Steve's Mom a very special gift, "Our Family Favorites Cookbook" - a compilation of treasured family recipes, stories and pictures. It was truly a labor of LOVE. I also shared copies of the book with Steve and my sisters as well as Ashley (for her future home!)


HAPPY Mother's Day everyone!
. . . just another day in the life . . .




0 comments: