CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Chritmas Card Photo Shoot, 2008!


Well, now that I have learned to use my new Canon Rebel Xti camera that I got for my 40th Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary, and everything else last year, I decided that Steve and I would conduct our own annual Christmas Card Photo Session! So, we got the kids dressed (after the trainride, lunch, sightseeing in downtown Grapevine and a Birthday Party for one of their friends), and took them and Ashley to the Grapevine Botanical Gardens by our Church! It was towards the end of the day, so the lighting was beautiful, and the kids were surprisingly cooperative. Other than our youngest being a "clown" beyond even his normal self, we had a good time!

Ashley positioned the boys (with my direction), I clicked and clicked and clicked while Steve laughed, jumped up and down, made funny noises, said there was a "cougar" on Mommy's head to get the boys' attention. And - what do you know - - - it worked! We got some good pictures in a very short time (total about 20 minutes - which for our kids is nothing short of amazing!)

Although we didn't post the actual picture that "made" the cards this year, we've included some "outtakes" of our session. Hope you enjoy!!!

. . . just another day in the life . . .



Young Ryan is destined to be a "class clown"!

Three beautiful smiles!


My little girl is all grown up!


I just love these three kids beyond what any words can say!!!





0 comments: