CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

My disheveled boy!

(Yes, he is, in fact, chewing on Santa's head!!! - Help me Henry!!!)

After a "rough" night for me - but a FUN night for him, my 2 1/2 year old son awoke this morning looking like this!!!! All I could think was "what a disheveled little guy!" He came into our room a little after midnight, was returned to his room repeatedly, was found wandering the house, "looking" at the Christmas Village, climbing on various family members, and getting a snack in the kitchen - - - all through the hours of midnight to 6:00 a.m. From 6:00 to 8:00. he actually slept - albeit on TOP of me!!! I'm tired, but the sight of this little boy this morning just cracked us up!

. . . just another day in the life . . .

0 comments: