CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here We Go a Cookie Baking . . .

I just LOVE this little boy! He has got more personality than should be allowed!

Tonight, Jack and I started our annual Christmas cookie baking - a task that we BOTH look forward to every Christmas (at least since Jack turned two - before then it was just me and Ashley who waited with baited breath for this fun activity!

Since Ashley was busy tonight working on a research paper, Jack and I plowed ahead - making lots of goodies for the neighbors on our street! (and a few "samples" for us, baby Ryan, Ashley and Steve) The great thing about Jack is that he has got all my exhuberance and just really enjoys spending time with me! He LOVES to cook and garden with me just as much as he loves to go to Football games and Bass Pro Shop with his Daddy! We had such a great time together tonight - just baking and making a BIG MESS in our kitchen (but nothing that couldn't be cleaned up)!

We will continue baking again tomorrow - after sugar cookies, we are moving on to Peppermint White Chocolate Bark! YUM!!!!

Merry Christmas! . . . just another day in the life . . .


Our first batch of cookies!

Jack's new rolling pin that we got for him at the Paula Deen store in Savannah


This is Jack doing his "Richard Nixon" impression! (He just cracks me up!)




1 comments:

Elyse said...

What a personable kid! Seriously...he will be a star some day :)
~Elyse~