CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Help Me Henry" - - - Again!!!

Well . . . here is the latest of my precious two-year-old's stunts! I simply walked out of the kitchen to get his shoes and coat from the entry-way (a 15 -20 foot trip at most), and by the time I got near the front door - CRASH!!!!! Apparently the sweet boy has decided to climb/scale/otherwise repel up the shelving unit hanging on my pantry door! Fighting back tears again (just from the frustration of continuing to have these little "messes" - see earlier posts), I called my dear husband, who did lend a sympathetic ear. My questions are many: Who does this? Why? Couldn't he just sit and watch "Mickey Saves Santa" with his brother? Is there a reason a 2 year old would scale the side of a shelving unit / a door / a wall? Does he even notice these incidents?

As you can see above, he was quite shaken, and once I determined he wasn't hurt, I just let him sit in the mess for about 10 minutes - crying from the fright of the whole CRASH thing!

God bless his sweet little 2-year-old soul! I am glad he is my last baby and just want to kiss all over his little face - even after THIS!

Now - I guess I'm off to clean up! Wish me luck!

I didn't know you could do this is such a SHORT amount of time! Only my 2 year old boy!


2 comments:

Elyse said...

OH MY GOODNESSS...you certainly have a 2 year old in the house ;) Hang in there girlfriend!!!
~Elyse~

Lorie said...

Help Me Henry...Have Mercy...Good Night Nurse!