CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

What a WONDERFUL husband I have!!!

Well . . . just when you think your life is just too exhausting and the two year old and his older brother and sister have just gotten the best of you - your knight in shining armor - AKA Steve Blankenship - comes to the rescue!!! My dear husband planned and took me away for 5 days to Charleston and Savannah and it was a wonderful and much needed time! My one appology to Steve was that I was SO tired that I literally slept most of the first day! We had a great time seeing all the Paula Deen destinations in Savannah and LOVED the history and beautiful architecture in old Charleston. And did I mention - the food was SPECTACULAR!!! I think at one point I had eaten grits 4 meals in a row!!! (How I LOVE Southern food!)

A friend reminded me that God won't give you anything you can't handle, but I feel pretty tested these past few weeks with young Ryan. I'm just glad my Steve got me out of here before my stamina failed me! Thanks Steve!!!!

0 comments: